Rugged and reliable, Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw compressors provide high-quality air you can rely on to avoid costly downtime and production delays. Their robust design ensures your processes will function continuously even in the harshest conditions such as temperatures up to 46°C/115°F. Furthermore, Atlas Copco air compressors are easy to install and use; they require minimal on-site installation work. Operation and maintenance are simple.
A reliable supply of compressed air is essential for smooth and efficient production processes. High-end features and generous safety margins ensure high reliability and continuous production. Heavy-duty air filters remove dust and maximize the lifetime of parts for reliable operation.
The superior screw element provides the optimum combination of maximum free air delivery and low energy consumption.
Easy Installation, Use and Maintenance
Atlas Copco compressors are truly plug-and-run machines. Installation, operation and maintenance are simple. Complex connections or in-depth technical knowledge are unnecessary. Just put the compressor on a flat floor, connect the power supply and the pipe connections and press the start button to run the compressor.
Driven by Innovation
With more than 135 years of innovation and experience, Atlas Copco will deliver the products and services to help maximize your company’s efficiency and productivity. As an industry leader, we are dedicated to offering high air quality at the lowest possible cost of ownership. Through continuous innovation, we strive to safeguard your bottom line and bring you peace of mind.
Building on Interaction
As part of our long-term relationship with our customers, we have accumulated extensive knowledge of a wide diversity of processes, needs and objectives. This gives us the flexibility to adapt and efficiently produce customized compressed air solutions that meet and exceed your expectations
5 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Rugged screw compressor technology allows for a 100% continuous duty cycle.
- Sophisticated design based on Atlas Copco’s experience and long history of success.
- Extended working limitation up to 46°C ambient temperature through the selection of robust components.
- Reinforced frame, which eliminates all resonance and ensures stable running and long life time.
- Vacuum and air pressure operated inlet valve offering superior reliability compared to a traditional spring driven design.
- All oil lines are rigid pipes or high temperature hoses.
- No plastic oil tubing is used.
- All electrical wiring is done with heavy-duty cable and high-quality connectors.
- The GX package includes the main switch with integrated circuit breaker to protect the compressor.
REDUCED POWER CONSUMPTION
- The GX offers the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, GX screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- The standard start/stop control on the GX 2-5 ensures the compressor only consumes power when compressed air is needed.
- The GX 7-11 is equipped with energy efficient load/no load control. By continuously monitoring unloading time, the compressor controller switches automatically to the optimum control mode for high, low and intermittent air consumption. This intelligent feature brings significant energy cost savings for customers.
SIMPLE AND QUICK MAINTENANCE
- Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel.
- Spin-on oil separator and filter for quick maintenance.
- Continuous oil level display without panel removal.
- Easy maintenance through information provided on the control panel.