2 Stage Reciprocating Industrial Compressors
Atlas Copco Compressors Set the Standard for Performance and Reliability in the Compressed Air Industry
The new AR Series of intermittent, piston compressors are no exception. The entire AR Series are designed and manufactured to meet the high demands of workshops and light industry. With over 100 years of experience in leading the compressor manufacturing industry, the AR series 2 stage reciprocating industrial air compressors combine the best in quality, efficiency and reliability in an affordable piston compressor. We back this up with our standard 2-year bumper to bumper warranty on all assembled models.
5 HP Reciprocating Compressors
The AR packaged units include an automatic, pressure actuated condensate drain that reduces maintenance time by eliminating the daily draining of the tank. Additionally these units have a low oil level switch for added protection and a aftercooler as standard. These units are the ultimate in protection and and easy of maintenance.
- ASME tanks and safety valves insure these compressors will be a safe addition to any facility.
- Easily accessible and high efficiency inlet air filters provides confidence that your compressor will provide “clean” air and an extended operational life.
- The two-stage, slow running design coupled with the finned cylinders and aftercooler delivers a high efficiency design and exceptional reliability.
- Single and three phase motors are available to suit every supply voltage.
- Magnetic starters are standard on every HP size ensuring motor is adequately protected.
- Large multi blade flywheel with fully enclosed PVC coated wire belt guard ensuring low noise, safe operation and superior cooling.
- Start-stop pressure switch control.
- Viton shaft seals on the 5 & 7.5 HP for exceptional sealing and enhanced reliability.
- Cast iron construction on the 10 HP pumps for extended life for higher demand applications.
- Standard two year bumper to bumper warranty.